Recently, I told you about http://www.SuperTeacherTools.net. This is where you can make great review games like Jeopardy and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
Now learn to download the game template and have it stored locally so you do not have to depend on internet.
- Go to www.superteachertools.net.
- Scroll down to see and select Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
- Scroll down and select Download.
- Save the Mac or PC file in a new folder. It is an .exe file so you probably cannot install this on school administered computers. I use my own laptop for this.
- Now click on the url and edit a game to suit your needs.
- Once the game is edited, scroll to the bottom and fill in the required information including the verification. I found I just needed to insert the verification number when I chose a pre-made game.
- I downloaded the text file, (seen here on the left) and put it into the same folder as the game template. That is really important!
- I ran the game and then was asked to input the name of the text file.
Click below to download and print step by step instructions: