You just have to look at the SMART’s new screen capture toolbar to know it is different. The icons have changed! I use the shape and area captures almost exclusively so in this blog, I will describe the area capture.
- Click on the screen capture toolbar in SMART Ink or the top menu (if you have added it to the toolbar).
- Click on the left icon which is the shape capture. The screen will grey.
- Draw a rectangle around the area you want to capture. When you let go of the mouse (using the computer) or lift your pen, your image will appear.
- Under the captured image are choices. You can save on the desktop or do something else. If you do send to the desktop, a Capture folder is created and your images will be saved with the file name that represents the date and time.
- The something else includes a) sending to SMART Notebook, b) choosing a save location or c) sending to the clipboard.